Pay Day!!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
I hit the jackpot the other day. My friend's husband sent me a cardboard box filled with......THREE RING BINDERS!!!! There's at least 8 in there! A few are slightly used, but not harmed...perfect for altering! The rest appear to be brand new! Oh, the notebooks I can make!!

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
What a haul!! Go crazy!!

:snowman: Melanie

Jhoelle

MHH Member
Oct 25, 2007
I love my binder and am always stocking up when they have sale.

This year for my birthday my DH got me a label maker and I am going through and labeling everything, my kids are afraid I will label them next.
Have fun with your binders!!!

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Who would have known that a box of binders could cause so much rejoicing! I am so jealous.

ChristmasRose

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
Almost at the end of my rope
Cathymac, I have read in your posts, as well as other's, about "altering" notebooks, and other things. What, exactly, do you mean by that? I would be inclined to use the word "decorate", so I'm wondering if this is a specific method/craft or what? I realize this may sound rude, and I don't mean to be -- I just want to understand what it is you're doing when you use the word "alter". Thanks.

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
Well, it's entirely possible that I'm using the wrong term! I am just planning on using papers, scrapbook stickers, etc to decorate or embellish them. I just want to spiff them up a bit. Sorry for the confusion.