Pinterest

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
So I'm sure a lot of us have pinterest and lots of fun stuff listed there. Does anyone want to post the links to their page here. I love looking at everyones pages and getting lots of idea. Mine is in my signature.

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
I'm a Pinterest addict as well...I'm excited because as of yesterday I have 999 followers - and my silly private goal has been to get to 1000 :)

https://www.pinterest.com/klinkj0806/

I have a LOT of holiday boards and crafting boards and recipe boards - and a mish mash of other things. But all the holiday stuff is right on top!

I will check you guys out - can't wait!

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
HOOOOORRRAAYYYYY!!!!

:gingerbread: :elf: :snowman:

Thank you!!!

Oh, teachermomof2 – You can feel better at least a little better about your amount of boards and pins. In my defense I can only say…well…not sure what to say but that I looooovve Pinterest! Over time I have “broken” out a lot of my boards into smaller, more specific ones, that may not have as much in them. Just makes it easier for me to find things, browse, etc.

BTW - The Italian Deli Crazy Bread you have on your Appetizer board has my brain spinning!

Snowlvr – That Chicken Cordon Blue casserole that you have on your recipes board was a HUGE hit at our house! I made the whole recipe but served half for dinner and froze the other half for another day.
I just didn’t freeze with the breadcrumbs on top, I’ll add those day of cooking. In any case, it was SO good!

Great idea piratemama! I love connecting with MHH members on Pinterest!

Repinning lots of stuff from all of you! And if I've made/tried something you've pinned I'll try to comment as well... :)

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
I didn't realize I had over 100 boards and way too many posts. LOL I need to break a few of mine out also. i think 2 boards are private but not many. I wish they allowed boards in a board. So I could break down a few things w/o having to make a new board.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri

kringle

Premiere Member
Sep 9, 2011
Hey, thanks! I really need to stop pinning...I keep finding more things I want to make. Happens every year. <sigh>
:rudolph:

Chris

snowlvr

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
Western North Carolina
Everyone's boards are insanely great!!! I am going to follow all of them-too much fun!