Plans On Hold...New bedroom

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

santamama

MHH Member
DBIL is suppose to start expand our master BR next week! :party: So I'e got to clean DS's room so we caan stay in there & then clean our room completly out. It's going be chaotic for a/b 6 weeks. but its goining to be so worth it! Out BR is going to be double the size of what it is now!

momof4

MHH Member
Nov 3, 2007
Southwest Ohio
How exciting! We completely remodeled the 1st floor of our previous home - knocked down walls, new kitchen cabinets, hardwood floors throughout, etc. - and it took nearly 6 months because we did it all ourselves. Life was a little chaotic during it, but WELL WORTH IT in the end.

santamama

MHH Member
So far so good, We've got everyth moved out of BR except the bed and TV (Going to last to last minute to do that!!!> DBIL is working on the addition on the outside. We wentt aaahead and painted our Bathrom. We cjose a color cales Shade Tree Green and are going to use a light brown for our accents color. I'm getting so excited. chick1

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
How fun! I would love to have a walk in closet ... not so much a bigger bedroom!
:flower:

santamama

MHH Member
Things are going great. I can't wait. They're fixxing the roof today and should start the dry wall soon bun1

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
It sounds like it's really taking shape!

santamama

MHH Member
]Update- Went and bought new carpet today. Dh is Painting. DBIL is putting up sidding today. I didn't tell you all about the steel of a deal I found. I went to a consignment shop like place found this big nice wood dresees - seven drawers. a mirror aand 3 shelves on each side. it was 30% off and DFIL had a discount card the gaave me 15% equaling 45% off!! I can wait to get it. :lucky:

santamama

MHH Member
bun1 It's done! It's done! I love it!!! All we have to get is a new mattress for the bed. Got a new kitchen floor. it's vinyl but looks like hardwood. We're getting new counter tops too. I getting a new house w/o the headache of moving. LOL :lucky:

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
You sound so excited! Take photos.