Plesantly Surprised

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
Best way to keep my hands in my pocket, is to just avoid going. I was telling my BF on Saturday night, I have a few things I need to buy to complete projects, but I get there and I just want to do 50 other things. I just wish I could not work and craft and scrap all day long!! LOL
I was hoping to get out this weekend and see if more stuff has been put up, but I had such a busy weekend - I never made it. I am so ready to start. I was on a blog I found through Pinterest yesterday (can't remember the blog) and she had put up a small fall display on her dining room table. I'm ready to pull out my totes and turn the house into Autumn. lol

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I am itching to get started too. I find August and September two months where it is just too early to get anything done.

angelpugs

MHH Member
Oct 2, 2009
north adams ma.
We have many wonderful fall decorations out here in our stores and shops as well as christmas which is great as i can get what i want now for christmas and just put it away and christmas with QVC helped lol my ups men are going to be going crazy.:merrychristmas::snowman2:

Christmaslvr

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
Sebastian, FL
someone on FB posted picture (Looked like maybe at Lowes?) of trees that were up. But they were orange, black, green, red, pink

I know at Kohls the Christmast section usually goes up in September.

Target usually has a small section started about the same time they switch the season from back to school to Halloween.

That was my picture! It was at a store called "At Home" and I was told it use to be called "Garden Ridge" Had never heard of either, but we came across it 2 weeks ago. And you're right, the outside looks as if it was previously a Lowes. Very strange to see trees in those colors! lol