Pre Assignments for JumpStart

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Pinkology

MHH Member
Dec 31, 2007
www.pinkology.com
Hi Everyone, this is "Pink".

I found out that some of you were visiting my blog to take a gander at my HGP notebook. I hope you saw the 2007 updated version. I like that one better than my old one.

Anyhow thanks for stopping by and I sure would love hearing from some of you.
I think I'll plan on participating in JumpStart along with you and so I'll make blog posts about it as time goes on. Perhaps I'll even put up more pictures once my notebook takes shape for this project.

Happy New Year, let's get crackin'!!!!!!!!

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
Never knew you could do so much with vinger I passed the site on to my mom. This will be wonderful help in cleaning her rentals.

:heartsNY:

Berta

MHH Member
Dec 30, 2007
Best of luck to those of you in the job search mode! In the meantime, if I may suggest, your local school system may very well be in need of substitute teachers and support personnel. Our district is always looking for these positions, so it may be worth checking into...our system pays $60.00 per day for a sub with a bachelor's degree. It seems to be an area many people overlook...if your not available on any particular day, just say so!

:happynewyear: to all!!

Christmaslvr

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
Sebastian, FL
I can't wait to get started, I so need to do this!

I'll be all de-decorated and ready to go! Thanks for the vinegar tips......who knew??

skynyrdfan

Retire Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern Illinois
Thanks, Ginger, for getting this started.

I will, however, sit out the vinegar cleaning products. For some reason the smell makes me nauseous - I can only clean the coffeepot with it on a nice day with the windows open and me outside!

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Okay here's another article of note:

It is a list of 15 minute clean ups by the different types of rooms in a home. The reason I like it is because AFTER we do each room listed in the modified grand plan.....we can use the 15 minute clean up routines to keep them spiffy while we move on to the next major cleaning room. Check it out....might be useful to you.

http://housekeeping.about.com/od/timesa ... eClean.htm

Also here's the link for her ideas about the "intense" cleaning of the living room...didn't see anything for the front porch...lol

http://housekeeping.about.com/od/roomby ... selvrm.htm

Pipster

MHH Member
Dec 28, 2007
Sherwood Forest
Thanks for those tips, I'm planning on getting started today, i'm going to the porch and the living room, we took down the christmas decorations yesterday, and i cleaned the conservatory, it's my father's birthday today he's 64 he's never been on to celebrate but his whole personality has changed since he was diagnosed with Dementia and i told him rather then go out for a meal i would prepare one at home for him, so i've bought a cake and i'm going to Jazz it up to make it look like a birthday cake, he's chosen sirlon steak for the main course! And i'm going to make melted cheese sticks with a tomato chuckney for a starter.

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
:applause:

Gingerbug - thank you for the links to the articles about cleaning. It is helpful to think in a new way about routine chores!!! Makes it new.

And Pipster - the birthday menu sounds delicious!!! What a great way to celebrate!!!

Thes ideas on this board are giving me a big lift!