Preview Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte Aug 27/10!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

zchristy

Santa's Elves
Got an e-mail today from Starbucks.com saying that if you want to preview the Starbucks latte, participating starbucks will be previewing it TOMORROW, Saturday August 28th, 2010. You just need to ask at the cashier, as it is unadvertised except through their website.

I want to wait until it cools off and feels a little more like fall, but I know lots of you might like the chance to have one early. :)

Last edited:

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
I wonder if they are doing that in the US also.

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
I just went through the drivethru at the local flagship store and they have both the Pumpkin Spice Latte and a Toffee Mocha advertised as available right now!

If it weren't 90 degrees out I would have been tempted! :)

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Yep, they are officially out at our Starbucks in colorado as well!

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
Dunkin Donuts is also coming out with their pumpkin spice lattes and coffee tomorrow September first.

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
One of my favorite signs of fall!! I love pumpkin spice latte...actually it's one of the few coffee drinks I like sweetened. Now if they would only come out with a sugar free version!

StressLess

Retire Member
Jun 4, 2008
Memphis TN
I tried to wait until it got cooler, but I just had to get the pumpkin spiced latte at the Starbucks in Target. It was so nice to have some Mommy time and just walk around the store enjoying a nice treat.

Reactions: housewife2
N

NewYearsEva

Went to Safeway this morning and Starbucks greeted me at the door with a platter of pumpkin latte samples with whipped cream. So good, I had one on the way in and one on the way out!