Printable lunch notes - cute!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Laney

Retire Member
Jan 5, 2008
St. Louis, MO
these are so cute! wish that my little girl was old enough to take a lunch yet, so i could use them. oh well, passed the link on to my sister for her to use with her school aged kids! thanks for sharing :)

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
Adorable! My little guy will love these - especially the Bugs & Kisses! TFS!

Lolwlias

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Cadyville, NY
Those are cute! All my kids are grown, but I'll send it to my dil and she can use them for my granddaughter.

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
Lucie - These are really sweet. I think I'm going to print out a couple of batches of them and package them in a cute way and put in some stockings and gift bags at Christmas.

chrisaholic

Retire Member
Nov 24, 2007
Newfoundland, Canada
My kids are all grown up...I was thinking of printing them and some of them in my DH's lunch bag....just an idea!

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
Chrisaholic - That is a really sweet idea!

JeniferDwn

MHH Member
Jul 21, 2010
Florence SC
www.jeniferdwn.blogspot.com
I've been leaving notes in my dd8 lunch for a couple of years now and she has started putting one in my lunch or dh's lunch on occasion. I keep them all in a little file. I found some at Toys R Us and somehwere else that are reusable with a plastic kind of coating one them. Moisture from her ice packs mess them up so if it's a reusable one, I put them in the snack size ziploc bag. I also use those little cards from stores that tie onto a package or the small card for showers and parties. they're about 50 cents each. I also keep cute sticky notes to use.

hollybow

Retire Member
May 19, 2008
these are too cute.. I´ll have to print them out and put them in my BF lunchbox...

Mumof2

Retire Member
Jul 22, 2008
Galliano,La.
Cute.My dad always did that for me.I do it for my kids now and I remember the feeling it gave me and I love the thought of my kids getting that same feeling.:)