Printable Subway Art

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

MamaCat

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Texas
Someone from here (sorry cant remember the name) posted on FB a wonderful sight/blog for subway art. I couldn't print from the computer I was on at the time & can't get on FB from this one! LOL! I assume it is also listed here on the forums but can't find it! Can anyone tell me how to find it? Thx!!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
If it was St-Patrick's day Subway art it must've been Ginger. At the bottom of this page click on 'Magical Holiday Home' and it'll bring you to the homepage where you can find it.

I too printed out some of this this morning but I can't access from work either so I did a search on google and found a few which I could access.

I printed out some for Valentine's day and I thought it was a wonderful idea, which is why I'm doing it for St-Pat's too.

Have fun :)

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
If you like the subway art ...keep checking the front page of MHH....I am going to be putting up more free printables in the weeks ahead...some for Easter and other things....

I am trying to blog daily or almost daily on the home page so please visit it often!!

:tree: