Putting my feet up!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I am done! The wrapping paper is now in the trash, the Christmas Dinner dishes are in the sink, the Sterling Sliver ware is washed, my dd is in bed. Tomorrow, Christmas Day will be a day of rest for my household since we do our celebrating on Christmas Eve.

I do need to write up a review but I'm way to tired. I usually do Christmas Eve Dinner at 2 pm but dh had to work today so we moved it to 4 pm. I did like have a little more time in the morning but everyone was worn out by 7 pm when we had dessert after opening our gifts.

Due to having a Stocking Swap Partner this year, I was opening gifts the longest. We open gifts one gift at a time so everyone else can watch and see what everyone gets. It takes longer but you can get better photos and enjoyment of gift opening.

Merry Christmas to everyone!

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Sounds like you had a wonderful evening. Put those feet up and relax, you deserve it!!

Merry Christmas,

:snowman: Melanie

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
I agree. Having each person open a gift while others wait, gives everyone time to enjoy that person's surprise and you get a good shot with the camera! But our 4 year old found it hard somewhat, "Is it my turn yet?"

What is a stocking swap?

:confused: