Quarter way through

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Twinkle

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2007
The year is a quarter way through- take time to reflect on how you are doing in your goals (this is by no means intended to be a guilt trip!!!!!)

If you are using a word for the year- reflect on it; do you have fitness goals, crafting goals, home goals or working on monthly goals- how are they?- have you been celebrating Celebrate Me Days or participating in Rudy/GPD/Turkey Days. Are you working towards a cash Christmas or doing Christmas Jars? Are your notebooks in order? Have you been doing fun family things?

Again- PLEASE don't beat yourself up or think you are far behind, but reflect on where you are and where you want to head, are you trying to do too much, not doing things that are highest priority for you? Even though it is quarter way through we still have three quarters way to go.

crazymo

Retire Member
Nov 6, 2007
Little Falls, Mn
I haven't done quite as well as I would have liked by now, but I never really do in the dead of winter. Now that spring is finally in the air my energy level will rise and I'll be able to check a lot more off my list. I do have to say though that the great inspiration on this board has helped me accomplish more then usual though!

jingle-jo

Retire Member
Feb 13, 2008
Staffordshire, UK
A quarter of the way through already! Well for me it has been great! I am so glad I found this wonderful website. Thanks to everyone and their useful tips and reminders, I have become totally organised. I have kept up with rudy day and celebrate me day's, as well as making chinese new year, st valentines day, st patricks day & Easter much more fun for my children. I have maintained my monthly magic journal and set myself small but achievable tasks and I am no longer beating myself up for putting things off. I have totally sorted out the house and I am well on my way to an organised and stress free christmas! I log on daily and throughly enjoy reading what everyone has been up to! Thanks everyone for you inspiration! :grin:

jodilee10128

Retire Member
Oct 23, 2007
I know time flies so fast. In two months it will be half way through 2008. Wasn't January 1st like 2 weeks ago????

momof4

MHH Member
Nov 3, 2007
Southwest Ohio
Like many, I too have not followed thru with all of my goals. I've done better than years past, but not as well as I had hoped this year. "Life" just always seems to get in the way...

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
OMG!!!! Halloween & Christmas are around the corner!!!!.... I've fallen off the band-wagon!