Quiz: Christmas Lights Personality Quiz

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

christmasrocks

MHH Member
May 30, 2008
Scotland
http://www.christmas-light-source.com/Christmas-Lights-Personality-Quiz_c_215-1.html

A fun christmas quiz on Rudolph Day. Post what you get!

I'm A SUPER FAN!
You start planning your Christmas displays in July, right after your big Fourth of July blowout - where you used red white and blue light sets to set off your porch.
When you saw your first computer controlled Christmas light show, you flipped and immediately added that to your plans.
Your December electric bill is generally at least a third of your utility costs for the whole year, and the city has threatened to charge you for crowd control between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Chevy Chase's house on National Lampoon's Christmas has nothing on you! NASA uses your home as a landmark. So does Santa.
Last year, the mayor asked you to consult on the town's Christmas decorations. Ever think about going pro?

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
Classic Christmas Lights Personality.

I found it a little hard - because I do like lights, just not as explained in the quiz :)
I live a century home - so use electric candles in the windows, small single colour lights on the evergreens (a red tree, a blue tree, a green tree, and clear for three other trees inside). Plus, I dislike flashing - gives my a headache. ;)

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Classic Christmas Lights Personality.

I like white & multi colored lights but I'm not extreme like Chevy Chase.

N

NewYearsEva

I am an...
Adventurous Christmas Lights Personality Everyone loves the cheerful feel of your home at Christmas...
Inside, your tree is decorated warmly, and the greenery lining your banister twinkles with mini lights. You probably work hours every year creating the perfect feel for your home. Congratulations! You have a perfectly balanced decorating style.

Cindylouwho

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
Adventurous! :)