QVC Christmas in july sale

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

jolly elf

Premiere Member
Jan 23, 2008
New Brunswick, Canada
I can't wait!!!! I look forward to QVC Christmas is July every year. It plays all day on my computer. I never order but love to look( wishing it was not so costly to ship to Canada ). I also watch it all day on the 25th of each month after CIJ....Did I mention that I CAN'T WAIT:):):):)

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
I've never watched...maybe I'll tune in this year for a bit.

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
i watched some last yr. It's so fun to see. i don't think I bought either but it's neat to see.

alisonmcg

Retire Member
May 2, 2008
I LOVE QVC Christmas in July! I always think it's the start of the "final" Countdown to Christmas! I watch it all day but I've never bought anything,I just enjoy the excitement lol!

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
I've never watched it, I'm usually at work...maybe this year since it's on a Sunday! Is it mostly ornaments and such?

Grammyk

Retire Member
Jan 14, 2008
Every year, I say I am going to save and order during CIJ on QVC, but never do. well, this year, I did and have no idea what I am going to buy for whom, but always see things I think will fill the bill and have no money. Am excited, as will be home alone and have order tracker ready with $$ on a secret visa card. On july 26, plan to finish my list and decide on when to shop and where for the rest. Am I rememberin right? Last year after CIJ didn't they do a chirstmas special for a few hours every month on the 25th? Sure seems like it, but didn't make any notes and haven't checked the QVC web stie. FUN FUN FUN Can't wait!!

Grammyk

Retire Member
Jan 14, 2008
This is what QVC has to say about their CIJ weekend. Christmas Is Coming! In July, that is! Start shopping a huge selection of clearance items now. Then tune in for our Christmas in July® Sale, Saturday and Sunday, July 24 and 25 for on-air and online deals. Plus, shop all day Monday, July 26 on QVC.com to discover all things holiday, all on sale

jinglemom

Retire Member
Oct 16, 2007
GrammyK, yes they usually do begin to show Christmas items on the 25th on the following months too. I think sometimes August isn't always a full day.

Colleen, It seems the focus of their products during July-Sept is mostly decorating items, toys and I think entertaining. Beginning in October the focus seems to be mostly gift giving and entertaining.

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
The last couple of years I have been getting 1 or 2 things from Bethlehem lights - I like their pre-lit wreaths and garlands!

I am on the lookout for another wreath this year - a nice big one with battery operated lights - I've always wanted lights on the wreath over the fireplace in the living room but there is not discreet way to run power to it...

So we'll see what they offer this year! :)

Grammyk

Retire Member
Jan 14, 2008
They have wreaths from Bethlehem lights on sale right now, but I didn't notice if they were battery or electrical. 23" I think!

Merry

MHH Member
May 2, 2008
I just love QVC Christmas in July!! I sit and watch and sometimes work on my notebook or some other Christmas projects. I also watch it during the following months. I really never buy anything but love to see the decorations.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
we do not get QVC here, to be honest I am not sure what it is. It could be like our TVSN and if that is the case I will try and find QVC on line. It nice that people are beginning to celebrate CIJ. It gives us Christmas nuts something to look forward to.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
just looked at the QVC website and I can live stream the TV show to my computer. I will be able to join in on the fun on July 25th .....YEAH

Merry

MHH Member
May 2, 2008
That's great!! I'm glad you'll be able to see it. It's a lot of fun to see Christmas items in the summer. It makes me feel as if Christmas isn't far away!!

CherylOK

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
NW Arkansas
I don't have any TV reception where I live. But I watch QVC CIJ online each year. Where I live, it will start Friday night at 10 pm, (an extra, early hour!), and go through Sunday night.

Last year, the lighted wreaths were on a timer. They advertised that the wreaths would run for a month or more on one set of batteries.