I have just ordered 7 or 8 books from the library. As the weather is warming up and it is too hot to do much else I will spend the afternoons reading. There are a few Christmas books on my list. I need to try to get back to no tech nights. It is so easy to get lost looking at a tablet or phone.
Next books read are:
Vision in White by Nora Roberts
The Lost Apothecary by Sarah Penner
A Little High Paige Dearth
Friends Lovers & the Big Terrible Thing by Matthew Perry
The Christmas Pearl by Dorothea Benton Frank
Currently Reading: Christmas Past, The Fascinating Stories Behind Our Favorite Holiday's Traditions by Brian Earl
44. The End of all Things, v. 5 - the Devouring - by Mike Kraus - I thought this was the last one but seems I have to wait for March for the final chapter. Family has been reunited but there is still work to do!
45. The Plantagenets ; the warrior Kings and Queens who made England -by Don Price- Excellent! History that reads like a novel
46. The Blackthorne Queen by Melanie Karsak - danger and deception among the tribes of first century Britain
47. Mr. Perfect on paper by Jean Meltzer - a Jewish romance where the heroine suffers from general anxiety disorder. A fun read
48. Starling house by Alix Harrow - a good Halloween read about a girl and a house that is calling her name