Ready for Fall

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
i put some more fall stuff out today in dining room. just cant wait. have my fall wreath on the door

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
Well the rain finally came and cooled things down a little on Sunday. It's been a nice three days driving in to work in the mornings.

Today I stopped in a superwalmart before work and as I was walking towards the checkouts, I noticed they had all of their Halloween stuff out. The blow-ups, lights, costumes and all types of cute accessories.

Cathymac2

Premiere Member
Aug 8, 2013
Arkansas
I've been plotting and planning our annual Halloween/fall party all afternoon. In one week the wedding I've spent half my life working on-or so it seems-will be OVER!! Then it's full on fall for me. Lots to do to get ready for the party but I can't wait!!

Cathymac2

Premiere Member
Aug 8, 2013
Arkansas
Aggy I always think of you in the fall and the hanging wreaths we made "together " that one year!!

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
My fall wreathed are on the doors and the pumpkin welcome mat is on the front porch. I will do a complete decorate in 2 weeks. I like to do it the last weekend of September.

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
I think I will start Fall decorating this week.

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
Aggy I always think of you in the fall and the hanging wreaths we made "together " that one year!!

:) Cathymac I always think of you too. Especially when I see black and white checkered pattern decor. I remembered that was your favorite print.

Making those wreaths were nice. I've since repurposed them as wreaths for my bedroom doors.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Yes, Fall decorating!!!

Funny black & white checkered make me thing of Cathymac too!

DawnSu

Premiere Member
Sep 8, 2008
Missouri
Yes I got all my fall decor out & tote put away. Wooooooo hooooooo. Livi ng room was last week. No foyer. So i cleaned out the laundry room & out everything in its rightful home. Am gonna start on my bdrm closet tmro.
Good luck everyone & God Bless ...

Minta

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
South NJ
Minta I am so stoked. I will be putting up my fall decor next weekend. It has been really cool all weekend. Great not to have to run the AC.

I know I love being able to shut off the AC and open the windows. I actually had to shut some windows this morning as it was very chilly :) Love this weather!!!

farmerswife

MHH Member
Oct 14, 2007
Central Wisconsin
All my fall decorating is up! Being in a new house this year I had to rethink what I was going to put up and where! But, I am quite happy with how it all came out. Although, I am not use to paying for all the pumpkins and gourds. DH usually grows them for me, but since we moved in this spring, he didn't have time to start the plants with all the painting and fixing up of the house we had to do. But.......nest year we will be back on schedule :)
~Farmerswife