Rockettes Christmas Show

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

angel-love

Retire Member
Jan 10, 2008
On the Today show this morning they announced that tickets for the Rockettes Christmas shows are now on sale. Has anyone ever gone to see them? I've only seen them on TV.

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
I did once when I was in college, It was a great show, would love to go back again.

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
Several times as I live in NY. I've always loved it, as a child and as an adult.

I took my son a few years ago. He was probably around 25 and wasn't as impressed as I was. Sigh!

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
I agree...as a former New Yorker, I have seen the show many times...but it has been a while. It's a great show and you can go see the tree at Rockefeller Center and the shop window on Fifth Avenue before/after for the full NYC holiday experience!

The Rockettes show also used to have a live Nativity...complete with horses, camels, etc.

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
It's on my list, too. Shannon, road trip?

conniemac

MHH Member
Oct 20, 2007
I took my family to see them 3 years ago. It's a great show for all ages although teenager's would probably scoff at it. Deep down though, I know they will like it! LOL! Being in NYC is a great way to kick off the holiday season! We go there every year for a day trip! Nothing says Christmas like December in NYC!

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
We saw it 2 years ago. DD loved it and my parents did too. DS and DH didn't go and probably wouldn't have enjoyed it anyway.

We saw it in Pittsburgh. I'd see it again.

Noelsmommy

Santa's Elves
Yessss! Wonderful day out! Just got my email of the sale! Hint- If you go before Thanksgiving the tickets are a fraction of the price! My daughter Ava is turning 7 in December, I am thinkin of taking her and maybe two friends to the show and then the American Girl store :)

Kelly

cipalla

Retire Member
Oct 22, 2007
PA
Thanks to this thread, just bought tickets last night. Ds8 is going to be thrilled! as well as I am!

angel-love

Retire Member
Jan 10, 2008
I'm definitely going to have to add a New York trip between Thanksgiving and Christmas to my bucket list too!! It sounds like sooo much fun!

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
If anyone does get to NYC to see the show I'd be happy to meet up with them and show them around...

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
They were in Denver 2 years ago. It was a fun show. Very festive!