Rudolph Day August 2013

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Happy Rudolph day everyone. What are your Christmasy plans for today?

Be sure and check out the Rudolph Day posts at the MHH blog and over at my Rudolph Ramblings one. I have some cute printables and ideas that are sure to get you in the Christmas mood.

Later this afternoon I plan to put on some Christmas music and update my notebook. It is time to get SERIOUS about getting ready for Christmas 2013.

:rudolph:

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I do need to check out the gift closet and work on a list of gifts for people. DS will not be getting very much since I've given him gifts each month this year. Dh's two kids are done (we sent their gifts out this week). I have no idea of what to get Dh who buys anything he wants when he sees it. And I need to put down what I want to get the LCs. The one I know would like a vacuum like I have, she's in love with it. lol

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
Happy :rudolph: day
we just got a go pro camera and still need accesories for it. I told DH that is Anniversary, birthday (November) and Christmas for him. Ha.
THis AM I listened to some Christmas music. May not get to do much else but it's a start.

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
I watched Charlie brown Christmas while changing the sheets and comforter this morning

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Happy Rudy Day!!

I think we will watch Arthur Christmas this evening.

I need to start making lists of the cleaning jobs that need to be done in each area of my house. I really want this house to be in tip top shape for the holidays.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Not much Rudy day will be going on here. spent the morning cooking... but I am making place in the freezer for Christmas food! Maybe Tuesday when I am off and ALONE in the house

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
I want to go ahead and start list making. So many thoughts running around in my head!

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Got to go check out this go pro camera.

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
I was able to do some work on a Christmas present craft this Rudy Day...got all the felt pieces cut out and laid out...just need to start sewing this little dragon:

http://pinterest.com/pin/190769734188420974/

Other than that, not too much I was able to do. But I did pick up a couple stocking stuffers at Walmart yesterday...jump ropes marked down to $0.50 each so I got a couple for a couple of little ones on our gift list.

I also need to sit down and think about which Christmas DVDs we lost in the fire that I need to replace before the holidays get here - like our Charlie Brown Holiday DVD set! Thanks for the unintended reminder - housewife2! :)

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
I missed Rudy Day this weekend. At the last minute I was invited to stay with friends who had rented a house on the water down on the Eastern Shore.

I'm sitting at my desk now, listening to some Christmas music and working on my holiday calendar. I have some running to do today after work. Maybe I will see what kind of gifts I can find while I'm out and about.

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Hi aggy!!! A weekend at the beach, with friends? Yep! That wins!!! There is plenty of time... for us to have fun.... together!!!!!