Rudolph Day Monthly Themes 2012

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
I thought I'd post and sticky our monthly themes. As always use the ones that work and subsititute for those that don't. The theme for the month will run from the first of the month until the last day of the month. The movie for the month will still be posted on Rudolph Day. We will still have our Rudolph Day Movie Club and it will be outlined in a different thread after Christmas!

January: It's Christmas Notebook Month (Work on your notebook and set up your idea list for Rudolph Day!)

February: It's Crafty Kits Month (Set up some kits or jot some notes for crafts to try out on Rudolph Day, let's set up a Rudolph Day basket, bag, tote, etc so we have everything ready and at hand!)

March: It's Books and Movie Month (time to inventory, list, or read or watch)

April: It's Christmas Dishes Month and also time to plan Christmas magic for 2012

May: It's Recipe Month and we will also talk about themes (party and decor)

June: It's Party Planning Month and also the time to regroup and work on that master gift list. We are at the half way mark!

July: It's Stocking Stuffers Month and also the time to start working on cards

August: It's Month of the Elf It's time to plan elf activities and get things organized! (We will also do a quick craft check)

September: It's Baking Month This month we will select and plan our baking and also menus. We will create a master ingredients list so we can shop early and save money! We will also think about our ornament needs.

October: It's Gifts in a Jar and Basket Month. We will share ideas and create some gifts. It's also time for a quick check of the master gift list again because we are headed into the home stretch!

November: It's Wrap it Up Month We will finish up our wrapping or at least get started. In addition, we will "wrap up" someother things like advent calendars, elf ideas, and Christmas cards.

December: Merry Christmas Month It's time to relax and reap the rewards of all our hard work and advanced planning!

:clothes:

Last edited:

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I like having this here in one place.

Saquilla

Retire Member
May 15, 2010
Perth, Australia
Fantastic! Thank you for listing the themes so early, Ginger!

christmasrocks

MHH Member
May 30, 2008
Scotland
Great list! I've just read through it and I think I'll pretty much be following the 'plan' that you posted Ginger.

Lolwlias

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Cadyville, NY
Terrific list and I'm hoping to be more active/involved in 2012. (2011 wasn't a great year.)

Saquilla

Retire Member
May 15, 2010
Perth, Australia
Looking forward to it! Thanks Ginger :)

Doodlebug

MHH Member
Jan 11, 2010
Oklahoma
I have my little Rudolph notebook all filled out and ready!

Lolwlias

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Cadyville, NY
I've written all the themes in my 2012 planner. Woo Hoo!

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
Great list! Printed it out for my NB and plan to print out new calendar, gift and stocking stuffer pages for 2012!

Thanks, Ginger!

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
Thanks Ginger! I'm going to print it out...

LadyEvenstar

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southeastern PA
Oooh! Great themes! I really need something like this to help me organize for Rudy Days. I think that's why I often fall short - I don't have a plan in place.

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
sounds great. thanks. when does the countdown days start to show up again?

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
Thank you for sharing this list. I've never finished a whole year of Rudolph Days. I'm hoping this list helps me to stay focused.

Mary

snowlvr

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
Western North Carolina
Great list--made a copy, love having it all written down like that--looking forward to working a little all month on each theme