Rudy Day for March 2019

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Monday is Rudy Day, the 3rd one of the year. I will be at work so will have to find time later in the week.

I am wanting to sit down and plan what I can do to make the season more special for the family.
Over the years I have struggled with the changing dynamic and am trying to come up with some new traditions that our family of adults can embrace.
It is still too early to talk to my family and ask them what their thoughts are.

I will sit with my planner and tidy it up, will listen to some music and enjoy the day.
Would like to plan next craft project and make a start on that.
Would like to look at some new decorating ideas too.

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
I need a different plan again this year since the three of us will be spread out again until right before Christmas.

Oh, Pamela, I so understand. This year was so different for our family too. Entire family celebration was done on the 22nd and when the 25th came we were a little lost... the 2 single kids were here but would rather have slept the day away but were kind and did there best to please their mum.

I am thinking this year I will leave the kids on their own and DH and I will be going to my Mom's and helping her with Christmas day prep (she does and all day open house) and see more of the extended family that we don't see at Christmas. But then again there is lots of life that can happen between now and December.

Minta

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
South NJ
Between a wedding Saturday, us hosting a family dinner Sunday and out of town family staying with us until Monday I will not have time to do anything Rudy Day related until sometime next week/weekend.

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
I think I will brainstorm on gift ideas and stocking stuffers. I'll probably go back and look at some of the old gift giving message board threads for inspiration.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Merry Rudy's Day to all.

GrammaDeb

Premiere Member
Jan 4, 2014
Nevada
Happy Rudy Day! Watched The Preacher's Wife last night. We really enjoyed it. Think I'll work on a CIJ ornament.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Missed Rudy Day as I was at work but will transfer it to tomorrow when it is my day off.
I am sure Rudy does not mind when we celebrate.
Looking forward to some time dreaming about Christmas.