Rudy day for October.

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
I just noticed I posted the movie Charlie brown Halloween so much is going on I don’t know if I made a mistake or not but you could watch Charlie brown Halloween or Charlie brown Christmas I like both of them so enjoy whatever one you want to watch

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
Happy Rudy day Hope everyone has a great day I watched Charlie brown Halloween this morning and I’m going to watch Charlie brown Christmas this afternoon with my grandson and I have some magazines that I will be looking at going through when I’m waiting for the bus. I started skipping Christmas on my nook but haven’t finished it yet. Enjoy

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Hope everyone is having a great day!
I have been way more productive than I anticipated. I have 3 boxes left to wrap and a couple of things to toss in gift bags which I’ll do tomorrow. I’ll be done wrapping except for a gift basket, the purse sets and the baby quilt which I’ll do closer to time.

I made the appointment to get the carpet cleaned and with the insurance guy about signing up for Medicare stuff ( not Christmas I know!). I hate talking on the phone to anybody. So for me to make 2 calls back to back is a Christmas/ Rudy Day miracle! I think I got that from my dad lol.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
I am watching Hallmark Christmas movies!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Happy Rudy day. I did some HGP (nearly finished) and made a few lists, checked the stockpile and I think I am good there.
Thought about what we might do for Christmas Eve but did not come up with a plan yet.

Last edited:

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
I spent the afternoon sewing and making new outfits. 1 dress, 1 poncho and 1 shawl wrap. Also started a nightgown. I hope to finish the nightgown and a night cap tomorrow. I will wrap them and take to OH for more gifts for Dgds.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Reactions: Ahorsesoul