Rudy Day SeptemBER 2021

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
There are 100 days until Christmas!!!! Can you believe it. The months are certainly flying by now and it is time to really kick the Christmas prep into high gear. Welcome to September's Rudy Day.

Saturday 25th of September marks our first wrapping party days of the year. Thought I would post a video about wrapping some presents. Some good information to share.

The second idea I am posting is something that I have been wanting to try for a while, Strawberry Tiramisu. Looks delicious and different from traditional tiramisu. If strawberries are still plentiful and cheap maybe buy some now and freeze for later.

1631748524788.png

The book that I am saving for my Christmas reading is Together by Christmas by Karen Swan.

1631748857445.jpeg

The movie I am watching this weekend is not a traditional Christmas movie but it looks quite good. The Holidate available on Netflix

Hoping that you all have a great Rudy Day and do something to prepare for the Most Wonderful Time of the Year.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Katrina, I like that she didn't try to make everything look perfect with the wrapping. More realistic to how wrapping really looks. Sometimes, we don't have time to do all the extra, fancy ribbons and embellishments.

Reactions: jampss and HouseElf

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Welcome to September's Rudy Day. It is also the first of the wrapping party days. I hope that what ever you do today it makes for a lovely day.

Reactions: jampss and HouseElf

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Ugh, another month, another missed Rudolph Day. I really need to make my word for 2022 Organize or Schedule to get my life back in order. I have pigeon-holed myself with my scrapbooking (which is not necessarily a bad thing) but I've let everything else that I enjoyed slide - blogging, planning, Rudolph Day, Fly Lady. I'm getting a new planner for Christmas and I intend to put it to good use, not just use it for appointments and things to remember as I have done this year.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
There are 100 days until Christmas!!!! Can you believe it. The months are certainly flying by now and it is time to really kick the Christmas prep into high gear. Welcome to September's Rudy Day.

LOVED the gift wrapping video!!!!!!!! Thanks.