Santa face spoon ornaments

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
I did snowmans several years ago. But can't remember if I used something on the spoons before I painted or not. Not even sure if I got to keep one for my self or not.

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
Cute stuff! I like the polimer clay ones, but i actually think I like the painted ones better. I think I might try this on an upcoming Rudy Day...spoons are easy to find at the flea markets and thrift shops. Thanks for the idea!!

Holiday Joy

MHH Member
Nov 4, 2007
Yes, I like the painted ones better, too! You could bend the tops of those and paint the faces on the back of the bowl if you like the look of the curled tops (I do!). wouldn't this be cute for a 'tea party' tree? Hang little tea cups and painted teaspoons from the second hand store. Maybe some of those tea bag dolls posted in the craft section. . .

emily_hope

Retire Member
Oct 12, 2007
One time I saw forks with a Santa face and the tines of the fork were the beard and they had been twisted and curled up. So cute. There were some pics on the net, but I have searched and can not find them.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
I forgot until I saw the last post that after Christmas I got a fork, spoon, and knife with snowman painted on each. And seems they had a rusty star or bell on wire around them.

Rackandrollgal

MHH Member
Dec 22, 2007
Great Smoky Mountains
I love the painted ones. I've got to add that to my list of crafts to make for Christmas stocking stuffers! Thanks for the idea!!! :pink: