Scrapbooking Gifts

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

homemade4me

MHH Member
Jun 30, 2020
San Diego County
I am working on 9 mini albums using 1 sheet for each of double sided 12 x 12 cardstock. I printed some pictures to add, and made 2 decorated but no pics for the 4 and 5 year olds to choose pictures from their mom's camera they would like to add to make it their own.

Laurie

Word for 2021 JOY

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Good for you! I wanted to get a small wedding album done for my brother and just didn't get it started. I went to a retreat 2 weeks ago and just wanted to work on my own stuff. Do we have alot of scrapbookers in this group?

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Former scrapbooker here. ScrappinNotNapping was what I used on the scrapbooking sites.

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
I may be the lone scrapbooker on LI - the only one I know of - but I do it for my own enjoyment.

Haven't found any groups and the lone store went out of business years ago.

homemade4me

MHH Member
Jun 30, 2020
San Diego County
My friend brought me to a Creative Memories party in the 90's.....(halimer.....she is from Long Island! ) We made many scrapbooks together when our kids were teenagers.......it is therapy for me still ....not the busy fancy layouts, but the simple story I want to leave for my kids and grandaughter.......I sent my sister a "week in the life" album kit from ali edwards on hsn to do with her daughter, granddaughter and grandson........hopefully to sit around the table laugh and be creative together..... Laurie

Lolwlias

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Cadyville, NY
I love scrapbooking & I love December Daily.
I think I first learned of DD on this forum. I attempted it a few times without completing it until 2019, I finally completed an album. (Also 2020.)
I have begun doing a "Thankful" album for November since I post on FB the things I am thankful for through the month. (I'm finally on my last page from last year.)

homemade4me

MHH Member
Jun 30, 2020
San Diego County
I spent the rainy afternoon working on my December Daily I started last year, with a candle burning at my little desk. It was wonderful to me.

Mine is pictures from over the years, instead of daily......I have been putting in pretty Christmas cards as embellishments.

Laurie

Word for 2021 JOY

homemade4me

MHH Member
Jun 30, 2020
San Diego County
I will bring my December Daily out on Christmas day for us all to look back on the "good ole days"...........I think my kids even miss those days of past Christmas trees, toys that were so important to them back then and being in the Christmas plays at our little church, seems like so long ago.......

Laurie
JOY

Reactions: Ahorsesoul