Seasonal Scented Shower Stuff

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Hey...my Walmart had out their seasonal scented bath stuff already...its the Simply Basics brand and they had spray, lotion, and three in one bath gel.

Scents: Vanilla, Peppermint, Cranberry, and Gingerbread...smelled pretty yummy...

3-Little-Elves

MHH Member
Oct 13, 2007
Ooooooo, I want the pepermint. I may have to go and get myself some.

snowangel00

Santa's Elves
Oct 9, 2007
Winter Wonderland
Ginger - I have never even thought of looking at Wal-Mart for seasonal scents and such.

I always head to Bath and Body.

I will have to check that out tomorrow when I head to Wal-Mart for the 4th time this week! :slap:

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
Was gifted by my DF with pumpkin scented hand lotion! Just love it! :jack:

oimom

Retire Member
Oct 15, 2007
Savannah GA
I'll have to get the gingerbread.I had some few years back from bath and body.I love gingerbread.

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
Snowey ....

It was Avon I believe... included Pumpkin Spice Hand Lotion, Pumpkin Spice Liquid Hand Soap. :jack: in a caddy.

Woman

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
Fallsington, Pa
Could you please tell me where the Simple Basics might be-I looked in the hand lotion section but didn't find anything like that-thanks

WOMAN

:hat: :boo: :hat: :boo:

momma03

MHH Member
Oct 28, 2007
Halloween stuff was 75% off - when I went there yesterday - got some great big candy bowls! I also saw all the Christmas stuff they had - and really got excited... the smelly hand lotion stuff was right next to the Halloween stuff in the Walmart near me. Right before all the Christmas decorations, cards and etc.

ChristmasMissy

Retire Member
Oct 29, 2007
Georgia
Hubby and I went to Wal-Mart the day after Halloween and they were out of ALL their Halloween stuff that fast. LOL The Halloween candy aisle had become the soaps and lotion gift basket aisle. LOL I bought SIL a soap and lotion gift basket from Wal-Mart one year...a yummy apple scent. I like theirs, but my favorite stuff comes from Bath and Body Works.

Need to drop a hint to hubby for some yummy shower gels...lol :rudolph: