September 2018 Declutter Club!!!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Cleaned and decluttered the craft room. Some fabric and craft supplies are off to the charity store. I have some crocheted rugs that need to go to the charity that deals with refugees. Must put those in the car. I have 2 drawers in the tall boy that are full of donations for the charity Christmas tree so I shall pack those up ready to take to the mall. The room looks ready for me to store wrapped Christmas presents in there!!!

Reactions: Holiday_Mom

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
I hauled three empty boxes out to the trash today.

Reactions: Holiday_Mom

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I finally got to my craft room. It's more than a craft room really, but I filled a trash can...and filled the back seat of my car with stuff to drop off at the donation center tomorrow. Unfinished projects, stationary, frames, board games, and all kinds of stuff. Feels great to be in a good place before the holidays.

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
I got rid of a lot of empty bottles and other things under the kitchen and bathroom sink!

FrostyShimmer

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
This morning DD7 wanted to take the dog for a walk, and she couldn't find the leash....opened my front closet....just a huge pile of coats, boots, mittens, kites, everything thrown everywhere. Three hours later I have the entire thing sorted out, vacuumed and cleaned. I divided all the hats/gloves, scarves, etc. which had become one big pile into containers for each kid so everyone can get their own stuff quickly. I even sorted the hanging bar with little discs to show each person's name so you know whose coats are whose for DH's benefit. A few times one of the kids has asked to go somewhere with him and it's not until they're coming back in that I see he's put the 7-year-old in toddler coat, lol. Why the kids never say "That's not mine" I'll never know. Maybe they think it's funny.

Got me into the cleaning spirit, and cleaned out my fridge. Checked out expiries and rid it of any really old food. I won't get into the disgusting details, but suffice to say, some of my condiments were several years expired.....yuck. (And yes I know, it's best before, but when you start seeing numbers like 2013, I think it's time for a fresh bottle :) )

For the record......never did find the dog's leash.

Last edited:

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
It is contagious for sure Frosty Shimmer!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Frosty, I wonder where the dog lead might be? My fridge is often like a science experiment no matter how often I clean it.
Just finished my bathroom. Tossed a few empty bottles, tidies up under the vanity and the drawers. So much stuff but now looks more organised. Steamed the shower and loo so everything is cleaned and sanitized.