Single serving pie in a jar

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
Ahh, man!! Why didn't you find that BEFORE Christmas! LOL! That is too stinkin cute. I'm going crazy dreaming up possibilites for this...individual desserts for a dinner party-cute, yes? Valentine's Day treats for family and co-workers, snuggled down into a tiny little dollar store basket with a hand full of Hershey's kisses..for a Mother's Day tea, filled with something like egg custard or other elegant little goodies...for July 4 using blueberries and raspberries or strawberries, tied up with red, white and blue ribbon or raffia, set out on a tiered serving piece for everyone to snack on while watching fireworks...for the Boo!Bash4 and/or Halloween Trick-or-Treat dinner with family and friends...at the lake this summer-just bake ahead and eat them at room temp that first night while you're setting up camp...in gift baskets for any occasion, and of course, fabby little stocking stuffers for...well, anybody! My nephews would totally love this.

Off to record some of this. Thanks so much for sharing!

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
I have had this site since before Christmas thinking for next year. This is their version of the pies in a jar.

http://littlebirdiesecrets.blogspot.com/

it is under their recipes listed in 2-27-09

Look under their gift ideals and I like the washer necklace ideal.

I am trying to find the cheddar cheese powder for the pizza flavoring. Will have to get it on line. We really liked their pizza dough recipe.

Last edited:

Doodlebug

MHH Member
Jan 11, 2010
Oklahoma
luludou

I love the individual mini pies. I shared it with a friend. I tried to go to the other site and it wouldn't open. It may be because I am on the school computer (afterschool) I will try at home.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Belles that looks delicious!... I'll look on your blog to see if I can find that recipe...