Sneak peek at the tour

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
Hey, everyone. I've never used a linking device such as Mcklinky before and I want everything to go well on Sunday, so I've done a sort of trial run post, with a link-up available. So here's what I've cooked up!

Post a "sneak peek" of your decor-it could be a before and after picture of your tree, a pretty picture of your favorite decoration or anything else you care to show. Then head over to Holiday Hamlet and link your blog post to Mcklinky. This will serve two purposes...it'll give us a trial run before Sunday AND it'll be a little teaser to get us all excited for the actual tour!

Mcklinky is simple to use...just scroll to the bottom of my post and click on the words "you are next" and then paste in your url from your blog. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy!!

Fun, yes??

Edited to add: this post will be up until Friday, December 11.

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
OK, Becky I'll do that. Did you paste in the actual link? I'll try to figure out what happened. This is why I wanted to do this early, to work out the bugs!!

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Ok, Becky, you are linked. I am still trying to figure out how to delete your first one...but I don't think anyone can take your blog.

Just a note to everyone who's linking...you have to highlight your blog in the address bar...the http: address-and copy it. (go to address bar of your post on your blog, highlight it and right click...click on "copy") Then click on the "your next" on Hamlet and it'll take you to another page. Go to the yellowish box and paste in your link there. Then you can go to the white box above it and name your link anything you want to call it. Then click on "enter your link" and you're done. If you don't actually paste in your link on the yellow box, it won't link up.

Let me know if you have any problems!!

Becky, your house looks beautiful!!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Love what I'm seeing!!

You gals have lovely homes.
Belles I adore your book collection!