snow and more snow

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

patteemom

Retire Member
Oct 15, 2007
Idaho
:bigsnow: I love holiday snow. You know the first snow, Christmas snow, and New Year snow. I'm ready now to move on and get things cleaned up and put away, but I can't because we keep getting snow. We have no storage. We did have one of those 10 x 12 portable storage/car port things but it collapsed under all the weight of the snow. We have been getting snow off and on snice before Christmas. We got 15 inches last night and it is still snowing. We have a four foot chain link fence and you can only see about four inches of it.
I'll try and get some pictures posted tomorrow. :frosty:

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Feel free to send some to my part of Missouri as well!

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
Patteemom I know what you mean after the first few snow falls it gets to be annoying especially when you just get dug out and a snow plow comes by and fills you back up or you keep getting snow upon more snow. As of yet our winter hasn't been too bad but Febuary and March are our worst months for the past few years.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
You've got to get a photo of your dog up on one of those snow piles! What a memory.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Wow! you are really getting it. They are saying late tom. afternoon - evening and into Friday a.m. we are to get freezing rain, sleet and I have heard 6-10" and 4-6" of snow so will see. Some snow would be okay BUT I hope no ice.

patteemom

Retire Member
Oct 15, 2007
Idaho
I added more pictures from this morning and last night. You can see our dog Molly and my girls. It is a good thing I shoveled around the fence to keep Molly in because last night we had two moose bed down in the back alley. A momma and baby. Those are the two black lumps in the snow. The picture is not that great because it was dark and snowing and the camera wanted to focus on the snow. I didn't want to get too close either. Just click on the link I already posted.

Scarlett

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
South Carolina
I don't know how you take a winter like that for 3 or 4 months! We are freezing here today and it's 45 degrees. Should be 60 and sunny on Saturday - that's my kind of winter. ;-)