Snowglobes

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Snowey

Premiere Member
I have always wanted a high quality Snow globe with the an old fashioned christmas type scene ( village or sleigh rides etc.) I have seen alot of cheap ones, but those do not make me feel christmasy at all, they make me feel more flea market shopper ,, hahah . Seriously though does anyone know where I can look for one? I am frustrated that I cannot find the right one :(

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
What about a Hallmark store or online? I don't know if they still have them, but it might be worth checking into. Good luck. And there is always this: as talented as YOU are, Miss Nancy, make your own!!

candysprinkles

Retire Member
Jan 29, 2011
Indiana
I love snowglobes,. I haven't really been looking for an old fashioned one. We only have a couple. My favorite is a Coca-Cola Santa globe that plays music and has a little train that goes around the outside. Good luck in your search! :)

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
Love snowglobes, I remember Partylite used to have ones that you could turn on and they would 'snow'

My son loved them when he was small - broke in a move years later.

Best of luck on your search.

goodpace

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Elizabeth City, NC
I saw some beautiful snowglobes this weekend at HomeGoods. They look old fashioned and the snow/glitter drops slowly like the old ones used to. Different prices from $6.99-$24 and up.

I fell in love with the glittered houses that light up and giant sized mercury glass ornaments. So much good stuff I can't choose but I need to go back SOON before the good stuff is GONE!

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
i have gotton several at the big yankee candle store in williamsburg. i love snowglobes too.