So glad to find you all!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

CindyinNJ

Retire Member
Sep 30, 2008
Okay.......I'm breathing easier now..........after about a half hour of panic I finally found you guys!

See, last year on CHRISTMAS EVE..........my hard drive crashed on my old laptop. I had a new laptop so I wasn't all that worried about it.......pictures were backed up, etc. so no great loss UNTIL.....

I got on my laptop this morning and thought......."Hey, time I should be checking out the Christmas Countdown forums........." Suddenly I remembered.............they were CLOSED and I no longer had the links to the NEW forums people were starting to take their place!

Well, you can imagine my panic.............I've been using Christmas Countdown message boards since way back when it was on threadneedlepress.com! But after about a half hour of searching I finally found my way here.

So thank you all for being here! I'm ready to ring those bells and spread the good cheer! Holly Jolly and all that stuff. This little elf is breathing a sigh of relief!

CindyinNJ
:rudolph:

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
:welcome:

Glad you found us!!

:bigsnow: Melanie

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
Cindy~

BREATHE!!! We are here for you, and I am so glad you found MHH once again. I go thru withdrawal on the weekends ( my home PC can't be used at the moment: no monitor, etc.). I look forward to coming to work on Monday a.m. just so I can check out what I missed. Welcome home!!

:bigsnow:

Santa_Elf

Retire Member
Oct 29, 2007
Wylie, TX (NE of Dallas)
:welcome: Glad you are back :party: