So much KINDNESS!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

DebbiGall

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
I have been part of the Christmas card exchange for many years, I have been part of this group since it was over at the organized Home.
I am so very proud to be a long standing member. I have known most of you threw the Christmas Card exchange. I don't post as often as I use too, but I knew when my son was hurt that I could ask for prayers here. normally I would not do that, but I was so desperate when he was hurt.
I wanted to thank all of you for your prayers, and for the beautiful cards, I especially wanted to thank Daliadoll, and GrammaDeb, but their gifts. Daliadoll sent me a beautiful prayer shawl that she made that I will treasure forever, it was the last thing he ever wore. and Gramma Deb sent me a personal gift that was truly appreciated.
I am grateful, and this is not so I can receive gifts, I just want to make sure I thanked everyone properly. My ADHD had flared up in a spectacular way this year and holding thoughts long enough to sent thank you cards is a little too much to wrap my head around right now.

Last edited:

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Debbie ~ When tragedies like this occur, others feel so helpless. I'm so glad the prayer shawl is meaningful to you. It's heartwarming when a group like ours pulls together when there is a need.

Reactions: Holiday_Mom

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Thinking of you at this very sad time.