Something magical happened today at Starbucks!!!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Laney

Retire Member
Jan 5, 2008
St. Louis, MO
I work in a restaurant and I was serving a customer today that was a Starbucks employee. I randomly asked her if she knew when the pumpkin spice lattes would be coming out this year b/c I knew it had to be sometime soon. She said....

TODAY!!!! It was the start of the fall promotions :)

and......

She told me to stop by in the afternoon and she'd let me have my first one of the year for FREE!!!!

Yay for free Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks! Its officially fall!!!

Reactions: housewife2

carol1231

MHH Member
Oct 13, 2007
W-S, NC
I love the pumpkin spice lattes! I will have to make a detour on my way to the grocery store this morning. Thanks for letting us know!!

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Laney -- I think that was a good omen for you! Keep following those good impulses! I love those Starbucks lattes!

FrostyShimmer

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
Yey! Fall is here now!

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
OOOHHH!!! Such GOOD news in my sad little rain soaked week!! It's been a hard week and that is the best news I've heard!! I'll be heading to Starbucks as soon as possible to get one of this little darlings! Thanks for the tip!

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
that is wonderful. cant wait to go get one!!

Last edited:

Santa_Elf

Retire Member
Oct 29, 2007
Wylie, TX (NE of Dallas)
:party: woo hoo love those lattes

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
That sounds wonderful. Wish we had those here in the UK.

:flower:

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
i just came back from star bucks. the pumpkin spice frapp. was great!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
Stopped in on the way home from buying our kitchen sink, and walked back out without my latte :mad: They had blacked out or removed the pricing on their travel mugs, so we wouldn't know we are being price gouged? Please! :roll: Sorry this is a sore spot with me!

Stopped at a local 'fair trade' coffee shop, and was treated with a good conscience Pumpkin Spice Latte! ;-)