Spring Celebrate Me

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Twinkle

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2007
I was thinking since we need all the motivation we can get to help us take time to Celebrate "Me"- Along with the monthly Celebrate Me Threads I am going to start a Seasonal Celebrate Me Thread. What is one thing you will do to Celebrate Yourself and Spring- talk a nature walk, fly a kite, dig in the dirt, bird watch, read a new book, visit the babies at the zoo, etc. There are some great ideas floating around here just choose one- preferably in addition to your monthly Celebrate Me day.

Bonus- In addition choose a Celebrate "Us" Spring Activity- A family and/or friend spring adventure.

Post here what you do.

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Love this idea...the seasonal celebrate me and the celebrate us...I'll have to think one this and post a few ideas later.

Christysue

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
I think my Celebrate US will include my extended family. I am planning a trip to the Henry Doorly Zoo this spring. It is about a three hour trip from where we are. This will include me and DS, my parents and my four siblings and their families, all togehter there are 15 of us. We try to do this once a year, but have missed it the last couple of years. We were scattered around the country for a few years and stuff like this wasn't possible. I love that we are all within 60 miles of one another now and can do things together. What better way to celebrate our pack of wild animals than to tade them all to the zoo! My only concern is that the zoo might decide to keep a couple of them. ;-)

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
For 'Celebrate Us' some family members are getting together to celebrate a relatives' birthday. We are taking them to Hoppers which is a seafood restaurant in Ocean City Maryland. There's about 15 of us so far going. We plan to just spend the day there walking the boardwalk and going to the carnival. Then it's off to Hoppers to celebrate.

Another idea I just had is planning a day with my six nieces and nephews. It's been a while since I've done anything with them. I usually taking them kite flying in March but we didn't get to do that this year.

Lolwlias

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Cadyville, NY
I'm hoping to get outdoors and start walking!!! I have Friday off from work, so that will be awesome!

To CELEBRATE US--maybe I can come up with something for Family Dinner Day on Sunday.....I better starting thinking, it'll be here in a few days!!!