St Nicks Day

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
I'm going to do the St. Nick's day gifts and candy this year....anyone else?

:santa:

Saquilla

Retire Member
May 15, 2010
Perth, Australia
I don't know how this works? Is it similar to Elf gifts? Or is it a seperate day to Christmas?

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
We put shoes outside our bedroom doors on the night of the 5th (St Nicks Day is the 6th) And wake to find them filled with candy and a little gift...

This year I REALLY want to order these little elf shoes treat bags(made of felt) that I see over at Current. I wanted to last year but they were out of stock. Plan is to order them in the next couple days so they will be here for St. Nicks Day and then we can use them each year!!!

:santa:

Saquilla

Retire Member
May 15, 2010
Perth, Australia
Oh thank you! Lots of information to read through there :)

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Here are the elf shoes I ordered from Current...you get 6 of them for 8 dollars. They are made of felt so I hope I can use them each year...adds a little more fun then just putting your plain shoe outside your bedroom door.

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
Those are so cute, MUCH better then puttin them in their slippers too :)
Was okay when small, but now that they are teenagers - really does not seem 'ok' :D

candysprinkles

Retire Member
Jan 29, 2011
Indiana
Gingerbug, those elf shoes are adorable! I also was thinking that the St Nick's Day gift could be new slippers outside their door with some candy/treats. They would go well with our new pajamas on our Polar Express PJ party day...maybe I could schedule that for the 5th or the 7th. :)