SUnday Dinner 1/3/10

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
Good morning!

What's cooking at your house this Sunday? We really enjoyed our pizza and wing night on Saturday. Today it will be back to tradition and we'll be having Spaghetti and Meatballs. Since ds has a hockey game, I'll put the meatballs in the sauce in the crockpot and let them simmer while we're at the game. Then I'll boil water when we get home and be ready to go. I'll serve hard rolls and salad on the side.

Blessings,
Lisa

mommyby3

Retire Member
Oct 24, 2007
Beautiful North Carolina
Today I put a Boston Butt in the oven to roast at low heat . Then I think I'll make some broccolli and rice. Not sure what else. HAve to wait and see.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I have no idea. DH is on 24 hour duty so i'm not sure if he'll be able to come home for dinner or if we'll have to take him dinner. I planned out my menu for the week but didn't include today. Silly me! I'll have to dig around and see what we have.

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
I think we'll have spaghetti and salad. The sauce is made and frozen so it will be an easy one. Can't wait until I start my menu planning again!

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
I'm doing left overs!

I have left over:

*turkey breast
*chicken breasts
*soup my sister made
*a dinner my aunt and uncle gave me

I also have a ziplog bag filled with spaghetti sauce my sister made.

So, many options for me!

Annie

iluv2scrap

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Michigan
www.facebook.com
Beef roast, potatoes and carrots. Its so cold today that it helps warm up the house and it smells delicious. Should be ready in less than an hour. Yum!!!

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
Grilled BBQ Chicken Wings (Yes grilled and it's only 28 degrees outside) Ranch/Bleu Chz
Blackeyed Peas
Potaoes
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cake
and a homemade Coconut Pecan Poundcake my nieghbor brought over today

Belles how was the cake? That was so nice of your neighbor.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Whole lobsters, stuffed mushrooms, cheesy potatoes, french bread with lots of veggies and dip. We celebrated my ds birthday and we always have lobster. Topped it off with an Almond Cream Cake. All gluten free too!

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Whole lobsters, stuffed mushrooms, cheesy potatoes, french bread and lots of fresh veggies with dip. Topped it off with an Almond Cream Cake. All gluten free dinner.
Celebrated my ds birthday and he loves lobster.