Sunday's Daily Stuff 7/27/08

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Ginger's Daily List

[X] Quick Pick Up Throughout House ( DONE by 10:20 check in)

[X] Make Bed ( DONE by 10:20 check in)

[X] Declutter 15....Top of Washer and Dryer (Done by 1:00 Check in)

[X] Clean laundry area (Done by 1:00 check in)

[X] Clean family room (Done by 1:45 Check in)

[ ] Basement Declutter (30)

[ ] Clean off top of crop/craft desk

[ ] Clean off computer desk in craft area

[X] Clean out litter boxes (Done by 1:00 Check in)

[X] Quick kitchen clean (Done by 1:00 check in)

[ ] Financial Check up & Bills

[X] Laundry ..... 2 loads.... (Done by 1:00 check in)

I know it may seem like a lot but most of it is in the basement area so I'll just be zipping from one area to another!! The family room/crop desk/computer desk are basically all in the same room. My chore will be not to get too FOCUSED on sorting or looking through stuff...just do the jobs and move on! The laundry area is in the opposite corner from the family room so it's also just a matter of skipping over and getting it DONE!!! I am not striving for perfection...each week it will hopefully get easier!!!

Tasha

Retire Member
Dec 29, 2007
Arkansas
I'll join you on the washer and dryer decluttering. Mine is horrible. If I can get that one thing done it will be a major accomplishment.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Oh Ginger, I'm worn out just reading your list!

I have routines that I do so my bathroom is clean and one load of clothes are almost done. I've deadheaded my garden and now I'm having breakfast. I have some rock to move out of my garden so I can plant some Hostas. That will wear me out, hate those rocks.

Update: All 12 hostas are planted. I got really overheated planting in the sun. My face is beet red. I'm sitting with a cold wash cloth on my neck. Feels great.

Good job Ginger!!

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Doing Great so far....as you can see by my check marks on my list above!!!

Hope to get the family room done by this afternoon's chat. So I can take a break for that...then when I come back...I will have the Basement Declutter...which I can basically incorporate when I do the Computer Desk and Crop Desk cleaning...then the Finanacial check up this evening!!! Yippeee....gotta keep moving...back later!!!

Tasha

Retire Member
Dec 29, 2007
Arkansas
Well I haven't done my washer and dryer. But, I have done a lot to my kitchen. Which is the worst room by far!
I just got the urge to cook some thing good tonight because our niece will be coming to stay with us for a while. Well, I have to clean the kitchen to be able to use it. As of right now my main work area is clean as is my sink! And, I have chicken in the crockpot bubbling away for chicken quesadillas tonight.

I feel really good about what I've gotten done so far.