supprise visit

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
hi,

my elves made an impromptu visit last week - we had over 4inches of snow (didnt get any at xmas). well they took photos outside of them building a snowman, brought it in the house on the kids sledge (again more photos), left a note saying they hoped it didnt make apuddle on the floor (i got rid of half the snowman just incase too much) and they made mini versions of themselves in the garden!!!

1 on sledge had melted by morning, but the kids were over the moon!!!

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
What a great idea! I bet they will look for more excitement during the year. Maybe they like the sandbox or pool, perhaps a wagon ride? Have fun!

Saquilla

Retire Member
May 15, 2010
Perth, Australia
Oh the kids would have loved that!

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
they did. they thought the mini versions of the elves made out of snow were great. a few ppl on the uk facebook group said they were going to have them back for valentines day, but i thought this may cause too many questions as to why they hadnt come back on valentines previously.

fancynancy

Retire Member
Jan 10, 2012
Our Elf visited for Valentines day

Hello all! This was our first year with our elf Tommy and my daughter was devastated when he left on Xmas eve. My DD wrote a note to Santa on Xmas eve asking Santa to please let Tommy come back for a visit sometime throughout the year. Since I regestered our Elf on the Shelf on the website, we recieved an email right before Vday from Santa informing us that the elves were having a ball decorating for Vday and making Vday sugar cookies. On valentines morning my kids were delighted to get their Vday goodies and were so happy to see Tommy hanging out in his favorite spot in our kitchen. He had written the kids a short note and brought them a plate of heart shaped sugar cookies from the North Pole. It was their favorite part of Valentines day, and even though he was only here for one night, he helped bring some Christmas spirit in February!

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
hi,

my elves came back on easter sunday - the kids were over the moon!!!