Swap guidelines

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
SWAP GUIDELINES:

1. If you have an idea for a swap proposal, please post it here in this forum to see if there is any interest. Use the title: SWAP PROPOSAL FOR__________(put in name of swap).

2. Once you have determined there is interest, please send me a PM with an outline of the swap with ALL details...DATE for Signing Up, DATE for Shipping, WHO is Hosting the Swap, etc. DO NOT post the Swap as OPEN for sign ups until I approve it. In the past people have been able to choose whether they wish to ship internationally or not...if you get two people from the same country sometimes it may work to assign them as partners because it saves on shipping costs.

3. Once the Swap has been approved...post the sign up thread in this forum along with all dates and information...It is the hostess's responsibility to PM addresses and reminders if necessary to swap participants. START THE THREAD WITH: SIGN UP FOR___________(put in swap title)

4. After everyone has signed up...PLEASE...start a conversation thread here for SWAP...with a title......_______________SWAP CONVERSATION (with swap name in blank)

REMEMBER YOU SWAP AT YOUR OWN RISK....

I trust swap participants to be trustworthy and follow through on obligations but sometimes that is not the case. If the need arises and you are having problems PLEASE PM the SWAP HOSTESS...and let them know.