Sweet Christmas picture book!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Bren

Retire Member
Dec 30, 2007
Virginia
I was just in my boys room & realized that a Christmas book was on the shelf. I usually keep all the seasonal books put away with the decor so that they are "new" when we pull them out in November.

I just wanted to recommend this book. I LOVE it. I bought it for my youngest (I wish I had written an inscription...I can't remember if it was for Christmas or his Bday!).
It is : YOU ARE MY MIRACLE by Maryann Cusimano Love.

Here is a bit of the text....
I am your parent; you are my child. I am your quiet place; you are my wild.

I am your hot cocoa; you are my marshmallow. I am your nutcracker; you are my cookie dough.

I am your gingerbread; you are my frosting goo. I am your paper; you are my glitter and glue.

....... I am your glass ball; you are my popcorn strings. I am your pageant; you are my angel's wings.

I am your hush now; you are my lyrical. I am your peace on Earth; you are my miracle.

The illustrations are of a sweet daddy bear & his little one, about two years old, doing all the things the book describes.

The book is so special & would make a great gift. My son was indeed a miracle baby & he was born December 14th so the book just called to me to buy it. :frosty:

Here's a link to it:
http://www.christianbook.com/Christian/ ... nt=CF#curr

Bren :flower:

snowangel00

Santa's Elves
Oct 9, 2007
Winter Wonderland
My best friend who also has a miracle baby has this book. When she brought home her baby from the hospital I sat in the nursery and listened to her read this book to her daughter.

Brought tears to my eyes that day - and did again reading it today.

It is an awesome book.

my twins were born on DEcember 14th too and they spent 9 days in the NICU and came home the evening of the 23rd just in time for the Holidays. They are now 7 1/2 years old and I am glad they are healthy and wise!!! This looks like a great book and I will have to order it for my godson that will be born by July 10th (scheduled c-section). Thank you for sharing this with us!!!!