Tablecloth

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Cindasnow

Retire Member
Nov 6, 2007
Just had to share as I was so excited. At the end of 2007 we moved to a new state and a new home. The gentleman who we bought our house from was moving into a retirement community and downsizing so he had an estate sale. We were lucky enough to get his dining room table on the last day of the sale half price and it fits perfectly in our dining room. It's a big table so finding tablecloths I can afford is not always easy but I have had fun trying to decorate so far this year. I was thinking with the blue carpet in the formal dining and living rooms that a blue and silver snowflake theme would be very pretty. Well yesterday I found one beautiful blue damask tablecloth with snowflakes some of them embellished in silver and it was the size of my table. I am so excited now I can't wait to decorate for Christmas even though it is only April. :haha:

FrostyShimmer

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
What a great find! Blue and silver is one of my favorite decors for Christmas. Anything with snowflakes!

snowangel00

Santa's Elves
Oct 9, 2007
Winter Wonderland
Sounds like your tablecloth is beautiful. I love using silver as an accent color in my holiday decorating and I love how it looks so rich and warm with blues and reds.

I am sure you new purchase will look beautiful in your home this holiday season.

Congrats on this great find!