Target 75% off toys

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Twinkle

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2007
Our Target went 75% off toys today- I got:
RoboPanda- for $25
Jeep Remote Control- $14
Small RoboPet- $12
Boggle Jr- $3

And some other odds and ends- Good thing remotes don't go out of style!!

Holiday Joy

MHH Member
Nov 4, 2007
I've had sick kids all week long and haven't been able to leave the house! Going a bit stir crazy. But they're starting to feel better (me, too!), so I might be able to take a quick run to Target to check things out!

doodlebugs

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
NC
I hit the jackpot at Target today!! I got lots of stuff for my gift closet, upcoming kids birthdays and Christmas 2008!! I spent $53 but saved over $150!!! Woooo hooo!!! :pink:

appleton

MHH Member
Nov 7, 2007
I got 2 toys for birthdays gifts yesterday at 75% off & saved over $20! So nice to have those bought ahead. I often miss the clearance sales since my store in out of town too. Its really great to get those bargains!

Holiday Joy

MHH Member
Nov 4, 2007
Rats -- by the time I got to Target on Friday morning, the pickings were meagre indeed. There were only a handfull of things for 75% off, and nothing that would do for anyone. They did have some cute art desks and easels, but they were for kids younger than those I buy for. Well, I'm glad that others found some great deals! Congrats! You were more than :lucky:

momof4

MHH Member
Nov 3, 2007
Southwest Ohio
Same here, HolidayJoy. I went Friday afernoon and didn't even see a sign for 75%off anywhere in my store. An aisle of 30% off toys was there, but nothing that I could use - mostly odd electronic games and odds and ends of bigger sets of things. BooHoo! Congrats! to those of you who wer successful!