Target Dollar Spot

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register
I briefly walked through our Target dollar spot today and saw some fabulous Christmas and stocking stuffer items. They had red bath gloves(and white also) for those of you doing beauty baskets. They had some wonderful 100 piece puzzles of penguins and other fun creatures (great stocking stuffers or activity for Christmas Eve to keep the kids busy. A bunch of different magnetic notepads, cooling racks, baking sets, etc...

chrissyjean

MHH Member
Oct 20, 2007
Oh, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for the tip! I needed to go this weekend and start purchasing things for our family countdown gifts!! I know where I am going first! :package:

java elf

Retire Member
Oct 15, 2007
Ohio
tarachapman.blogspot.com
They also have some really great wrapping stuff this year, like boxes, cellophane bags, ribbon, paper, etc. Really cute stuff!

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Yes...was at Target yesterday...they have lots of stocking stuffer things...

Mint Foot Scrub
Mint Foot Lotion in festive Christmasy tubes
Pomegranate shower gel, hand wipes, lotion...all sorts of stuff
Cute Board books for little ones
Lip Gloss three packs
Nail polish Three packs
Baby Christmas Socks
Not pads...

More and More and More...and its really nice "little" stuff...perfect...I'm going back inj a week or two and see if they have anything new out!

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Yes...and sorry to say..not magnetic...I think they are plastic but they look sooo real...I still bought two because I am sure I can find something to do with them...that little muffin tin that comes with them would be really cute made up as a magnet or ornament with four little circle pictures inside each of the muffin cups.

By th way...I used a cookie sheet from Deals and it isn't to big...I have the Countdown almost done...just needs to have a hole drilled for ribbon and then I'll take pictures and get them up. At first I was dismayed because I didn't think it was turning our too well....but in the end I think it looks sort of cute!!

ripleysmine

Retire Member
Nov 10, 2007
When I went a couple of weeks ago they had red and green rollin pins and whisks in the dollar spot area! great for gift making!