Target Fall Beauty Box $7 shipped...

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Just ordered two (that's the max) for a couple of people on my gift list this year!

Wanted to put a shout out in case anyone else wanted to snag some!

Reactions: Holiday_Mom

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
I dont have anyone on my list for that I think but it sounds like a great price

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Do they do a different box every month? I noticed that it said September and there were two different options, a facial and a fall one. Do they have them in the store as well or only online? I had no idea that Target did this. Seems like a great way to try some new products!

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
They seem to do them by season - I've seen them do a Summer box but I usually order the Fall boxes. When I realize it is going on!

It is one of those things that I catch when I am keeping up on checking my deals blogs - All Things Target or Hip2Save will alert me that they are available.

I have a sister that loves samples, trying new products etc. so this is perfect for her - and I have another dear friend - like a sister that doesn't have a lot of extra $ to indulge herself so I like to send her pampering type things.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I'm going to go fallow "All Things Target" right now! Sounds fun and maybe I'll have a better idea when they switch out the discount bins. My daughter and I love those 1, 3, and $5 bins!

Okay coming back and saying...this could be a dangerous thing for me to follow. Thanks!! :rolleyes:

Last edited: