Target putting out Halloween items

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
I made a quick run to Target on my lunch hour...they were putting out Halloween costumes and decorations. One of the women stocking the shelves said they'd be done by Friday!

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
mine has been slowly the last week but had bunches of boxed out there today working on it!

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
Where I live we have Zellers, Target has bought-out the store here, and plans on making it a Target.

My question: what is a Target store like?

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
Where I live we have Zellers, Target has bought-out the store here, and plans on making it a Target.

My question: what is a Target store like?

I am not sure what to compare it to you have. It's kind of like a smaller, nicer version of Walmart. Well there are some that have full grocery stores but not in my state. They cary clothes, jewelry, house hold stuff (paper goods, cleaners as well as dishes and small appliances) electronics, toys....

I am hoping to find some black ornents for my kitchenChristmas tree. Not halloween themed but maybe sparkly balls or something like that.

rjsmum

Retire Member
Oct 15, 2007
North Carolina
I think Target is nicer than Zellers (nicer than the one I go to, anyway). It is bright, clean, always changing merchandise (i.e. great clearance!). I bet you will love it!