Target Summer Clearance

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

candysprinkles

Retire Member
Jan 29, 2011
Indiana
I stopped in Target today and found some good gifts/stocking stuffers in the game section. I got a waterproof UNO game, and several other decks of card games for stocking stuffers. They were all $2-3 instead of $5-6. There was a pretty good selection of clearance toys and paper/party/gift wrap type stuff, too. If you have a Target near you, check it out. :)

I also stopped at Party City because I saw a table of 50 cent stuff out front. I didn't get anything because I already have plenty of gift bags/napkins, paper plates etc. If you do need those sort of things and have this chain, there were more tables inside. They even had some of the Halloween costumes on clearance.

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
I'd love a waterproof UNO game for the beach next week! I like when their dollar section goes on sale - I can usually find a lot of things for the Samaritan's Purse shoe boxes we do. Thanks for letting us know!

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
Hm, I see a trip to Target in my very near future! TFS

candysprinkles

Retire Member
Jan 29, 2011
Indiana
Hope you ladies find some good stuff at your local Targets! :) Tell us what you find. I'm considering a trip to the other Target's around town. ;)