Team Rudolph

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
I'd like to try doing chats on Rudolph Days but I feel like I need a "team" (one, two, or three people) willing to help. That way if something comes up in life and I (or one of the team) can't make it to the chat, there are other people to be there chatting and greeting people.

In August the 25th is a Sunday which is a great day for me...for a chat. Afternoons work best for me. I'm CENTRAL time (so like 3:00) perhaps? I'm pretty flexible on a Sunday.

My Question is....is there anyone who would like to join "TEAM RUDOLPH"? Your only responsibility is to be able to attend the chat and help with the conversation. OR provide back up for me if something comes up and I can't be there or be there the whole time.

I'd like to put together a team that would help me monthly with this endeavor, knowing that some months when the 25th falls on a work day etc everyone might not be available or the time will need to be adjusted etc.

To start out we would use the monthly Rudolph Day topics listed in the sticky at the top of this forum. So for August it is Elf ideas, sharing etc. (Lots of time we get off topic and that's fine too. :)

:rudolph:

Please let me know in this thread or via PM if you are interested in joining TEAM RUDOLPH