Tell it all Tuesday, 7-21-2020

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Hawai'i
Deb- Congratulations! How exciting!
Katrina- I would be scarred for life for sure.

Migraine has struck and I napped on the couch for a couple hours at least. I didn't make the meatloaf ahead of time but I did get it made and in the oven for dinner. Eli's school posted their plan and he should go the same as DD but we didn't get his team assignment yet so not 100% sure. They will not wear masks at desks since they are spaced 6 feet apart or at recess. They will have structured activity at recess to ensure social distancing and eat lunch in the classroom. Pre-k and Kinder will be on campus full time.

homemade4me

MHH Member
Jun 30, 2020
San Diego County
I would love to someday have a white Christmas,

I have learned over the years that I am allergic to chemicals in food, chocolate processed with alkali, corn syrup and many processed foods I like to cook from scratch as much as possible.

I love country music and sitcoms from the 60's......when times were simpler. ....oh and QVC!

One nice thing about getting older......it becomes very clear what is important and what is not!!!

.....and I love quotes, I have read some great ones tonight on here!!!

be Blessed,

Laurie

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Probably some weird learning disability. .
I can't believe I Googled this - The title mnemonist refers to an individual with the ability to remember and recall unusually long lists of data, such as unfamiliar names, lists of numbers, entries in books, etc. I guess that makes you a non-mnemonist. That's a mouthful!

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
when times were simpler
I think most of us long for the simpler times. Technology has done wonders but sometimes I'd trade it all in for the simple life.

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
Deb congrats to everyone.
Laurie I also like quotes and simpler times..

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
I think most of us long for the simpler times. Technology has done wonders but sometimes I'd trade it all in for the simple life.
I agree. Wish there was a balance between the 2.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I am thankful for technology as it means I get to speak to you all everyday. I too yearn for a simpler time though.

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
I am thankful for technology as it means I get to speak to you all everyday. I too yearn for a simpler time though.
Very true and it keeps us connected to family and friends far away - that has been a definite plus.

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
I'm a grandma again!!! That makes 12 grandkids plus 4 greats.

Something about me...I am terrified of the ocean. When I was 6, my grandmother held my sister's (1-year old) and my hand at the water's edge. A wave sucked us out, she held onto us tight, and we had a terrible time getting back out of the water. There are things in the ocean that want to eat me, and I have dreadful tsunami nightmares. I'm afraid of rivers too. Swimming pools are fine - I can see whatever is in the water.
Congrats on the new grandbaby!

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
Congrats GrandmaDeb!

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
I missed this day, so the something you don't know about me.

I'm a picky eater and am reluctant to try new foods. I don't like it if something like a roll or cornbread gets soggy. I won't eat it after that. Textures of food has a lot to do with how I feel about it. I've never tried oatmeal because I can't get past the texture of it.