Thankful Thanksgiving Countdown

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
I saw this on FaceBook and thought it would be great to start a post here as well.
I want to encourage you to post, everyday, something you are thankful for.

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
Wed 11/3

Today I am thankful for MHH. I love this board and wonderful ladies I have met here.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Should we backtrack 2 days and start at November 1st?

November 1- I'm thankful for being able to stay at home with my kids.
November 2- I'm thankful for my special MHH friends that care so much about my family.
November 3- I'm thankful that I have people to fight for me when I can't fight for myself.

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
Thur 11/4

Thanks for the suggestion Jessica

Mon 11/1 I am thankful that I live in a country where I am free to worship my God, free of persecution. and others are free not to if they wish

Tues 11/2 I am thankful for my car. It may not be the most up to date van but it runs, smoothly and get me and the family where we need to go

Thur-I am thankful that I can stay home during the days and be here for the boys when they get home, and go to work at night at a job I enjoy.

debby

Retire Member
Jan 27, 2009
Eskridge Kansas
www.juneyville.blogspot.com
Nov 1st: thankful for my husband
Nov 2nd: thankful for my daughter (whom last year at this time we almost lost to H1N1)
Nov 3rd: thankful for my handsome sons
Nov 4th: thankful for my granddaughters diagnosis yesterday at the eye Dr. (she has an eye that is so bad, that her brain is shutting it down, first step is to wear an eye patch 4hours/day for 3 months....she's 3yo)

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
November 1 - I'm thankful for my husband
November 2 - I'm thankful for 11 & 13 and for my wonderful family
November 3 - I'm thankful for my church
November 4 - I'm thankful to have a roof over my head, jobs, food on our table and clothes on our back.

Nutcracker

Retire Member
Jan 9, 2008
Birmingham, Alabama
November 1st - For the God above who gives us grace
November 2nd - For my loving husband who has put up with me all these years!
November 3rd - For my boys! Stressful as it can be sometimes I should thank God for them each day
November 4th - For a loving extended family. Though we are far apart at times I know they are there