Thanksgiving Countdown

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
Just a reminder that the Thanksgiving Countdown will begin November 1! Aggy has prepared a wonderful plan for us to follow to get our houses and tables ready for the big turkey day! I realize that Canada has already had their Thanksgiving, but perhaps you can use the countdown for a fall party or other gathering. :friendly:

Make plans to join us here November 1 to begin the countdown!

snowangel00

Santa's Elves
Oct 9, 2007
Winter Wonderland
Thanks for this reminder!!

I can't wait!

Thanks so much Cathy! :skate:

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Almost time for the countdown! I can't wait to start getting ready for Thanksgiving. It's one of my favorite holidays!

Aggy has a great countdown planned for us. I hope you join in and let us know how it's going!! :friendly:

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
I'm ready and willing....are you setting up a notebook just for Thanksgiving or just a section???

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Well, right now I have a section in a fall notebook, divided into September, October and November, then each month is divided into appropriate sections for parties, etc. However, I think I'm going to create a Boo!Bash! notebook (since last night's party was a hit and everyone requested that it become an annual event!), so I may just make the fall notebook a Thanksgiving notebook. Not much going on in September, except birthdays and they can go in my birthday/breakfast club notebook, since we celebrate the birthdays at the themed breakfasts. LOL! Did I answer your question or just confuse you? :santalol:

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
My notebook is ready to go. This weekend I finished organizing the sections in my fall notebook.

The countdown starts this Thursday (Nov. 1st) so everyone be sure to check in and see what's going on. This will be the shortest countdown we've ever had. Also be sure to check in and let us know how your plans are progressing.

holly-ivy

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
sunny California
Really looking forward to this. Our Thanksgiving plans are going to be quite different this year, but I know that I can still make it a fun event. We will do plenty of eating and shopping.

:turkey: