The day I've been waiting for

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
since March is finally here! The weather man says that a cold front is moving through Arkansas and bringing heavy rain and Much cooler weather!! Temps are supposed to top out at 68 degrees this morning and fall all day and all night! Oh, yes!!! Finally, finally, cool weather...just in time for our outdoor Boo!Bash! Saturday night!!! :hat:

That is great!

We are having cooler weather too. We bought Erick his first winter coat and snow boots! :pink:

patteemom

Retire Member
Oct 15, 2007
Idaho
It seems like it's been raining on and off for 2 weeks here and it has been in the low 50's. :rain: Right now it is 41 degrees. We always have to figure out how get a costume to fit over a coat for Halloween. Two years ago when I took the kids out trick-or-treating a couple of parents had coffee and hot chocolate to hand out along with candy. That was so wonderful!
:jack:

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Sounds like perfect weather for your party!!

:snowman: Melanie

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
jackfrosty said:
Yay! Glad to hear it!
OUr weather's been warmer but still nice! I wouldn't mind if Halloween night was a little bit warmer for the kiddies!

I agree. Plus because they've pushed daylight savings time back the kiddies can have fun trick or treating for an extra hour before it gets dark.

chrissyjean

MHH Member
Oct 20, 2007
I spoke with my Grams tonight in Walnut Ridge, she said it is much cooler down your way, and it is supposed to rain until wed. But the weather will be nice this weekend, in time for your bash and The Harvest Festival in Corning. My DD's and I are traveling down for the festival, they are so excited! So here's to that Fall weather, and lots of Boo Bash, Fun!! :jack:

patteemom

Retire Member
Oct 15, 2007
Idaho
The temp is dropping here. The othermorning when I posted it was 41 degrees well this morning we are at 37 degrees with a thick fog. The fall trees and fog make a great backdrop for Halloween. :ghost:

Jingle Belle

MHH Member
Oct 15, 2007
Well, here in Northern California, we seem to be opposite of everywhere else! For the last couple of weeks it's been cool and rainy. Really great fall weather! But now all of a sudden, it's in the 80's again! It's supposed to be high 70's/low 80's for the next couple of weeks. Guess the kids will be a little warmer for Halloween!

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
This is amazing...the temp right now is 45 degrees-it's only gotten to 48 today, and they predicted 58!! I love it! I hope the rain quits before Saturday. If I had any wood I'd build a fire.

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
68 here today and it's been raining on and off all day long. Yesterday the weatherman said that we will be experiencing a dry winter this year. The farmers are hoping that we get some snow to help with the crops come next year. I wonder since they expect it to be dry does that mean we may get snow. I haven't seen a 'white Christmas' in years. It always come after the new year. I'd settle for a light dusting. :bigsnow:

Lou

MHH Member
Oct 13, 2007
Yes, our weather has cooled off beautifully too!

I had to go out and buy a blanket for our new kingsize bed yesterday. I was able to find a down blanket at TJMaxx for a very reasonable price and we love it!

The leaves are turning beautiful reds and golds. There is just a nip in the air at night and in the early morning hours. I love sitting on my deck and just drinking it all in. I just know fall has a certain aroma to it and I'm loving every minute of it!

I just bought my youngest a new winter coat too. It's time to pull out the sweaters. We've already had the fireplace on (it's gas) and it was delicious to snuggle on the couch with a cup of tea!

We've already had one snow! I can wait for more of that....right now I just want to enjoy the fall weather!