the limited too clearance

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

ChristmasCheerSpredr

Retire Member
Oct 29, 2007
owosso michigan
I saw the clearance section on their website and all the apparel is an extra 30% off! Making things afforable! I think I am going to buy some things for dds birthday. And if found cheap enough I may get a couple of things for gifts for the gift tote

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
Gotta check it out. DD 12's fav store and fastly becoming dd 8's fav. store also. Also Jan. is one of their biggest clearance months in the store itself.

ChristmasCheerSpredr

Retire Member
Oct 29, 2007
owosso michigan
thanks for the tip- I think we need to make that trip to the mall.

Last week dd8 got her ears pierced at Claire's a couple of stores down the row from Limited Too, she proceeded to tell the lady doing her ears that she likes the Limited Too, but mom won't buy anything in there because its to expensive. So I am embarrassed but the kid was honest, and the lady says well your mom is right! I went in to get a gift for Christmas adn couldn't believe how expensive they are!

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
ChristmasCheerSpredr said:
thanks for the tip- I think we need to make that trip to the mall.

Last week dd8 got her ears pierced at Claire's a couple of stores down the row from Limited Too, she proceeded to tell the lady doing her ears that she likes the Limited Too, but mom won't buy anything in there because its to expensive. So I am embarrassed but the kid was honest, and the lady says well your mom is right! I went in to get a gift for Christmas adn couldn't believe how expensive they are!
Tell me about it. Oldest dd recieved quite a bit in mall gift certificates for Christmas and spent it all in there. She did get quite a bit off the clearance racks. She is just like mom and grandma hits clearance first. But I went in there to find some extra things for her. I ended up spending almost $50.00 on three things. And none were clothes. But I did get 7 bottles of flavored body wash for $10.50 and split them up between the two girls stockings and the extra one added to oldest dd's make up package. I think I am going to go up this weekend and see what I can find for her birthday in Feb.

Another thing I just found out I was in TJ Max a couple of weeks ago in their clearance racks they have some clothes from Limited Too. I found 3 shirts marked down to $7.00 each that were Limited Too priced at $45.00.

My dd would say the same thing. We go to the mall and go by the store and just stands there and looks. But now that she babysits she can spend her own money in there.

ChristmasCheerSpredr

Retire Member
Oct 29, 2007
owosso michigan
went to the store a couple days ago - and walked out with nothing. Looked at a shirt on the clearance rack that was an additional 40% off but still 20.00. I was looking for more of a discount- I guess I was looking for CHEAP!

Tasha

Retire Member
Dec 29, 2007
Arkansas
That is why we go to Gap. I love the sales they have. The most I have ever paid for a shirt was $13. We go in Limited Too, but it is more of a dream store. :thud:

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
Give it another week. My mom was up at the mall today and she said things marked down a couple of weeks ago were somewhat cheaper today. She said the shower gel I got before christmas was marked down to 7.50 she picked another set up for dd's birthday. I usually can find shirts clearanced for about $5-$10 sometimes less. Just have to hit the store at the right time, I guess.

VictorianChristmas

Retire Member
Jan 7, 2008
Oregon
I ordered some short sleeve tops over the internet a few days ago for DD12 on the clearance for Spring from them. I guess we need to make a trip into the mall to Limited Too this next week when things get lower. I only buy there when they are on sale, but their sales are great. :bigsnow: